Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fall is here

And I think I'm beginning to wind down from a hectic summer and get back into the groove of things. I'm feeling the cool weather urge to knit, spin and create.

Here is some knitting -

Progress on Sizzle - I really like it so far - I hope it fits since I've lost weight from the time I started it! You can't see the back in the pic but it's halfway done since I did the bottom half in the round. Hopefully in another week - with some knitting time i'll be able to finish this.

Here is some spinning -

This Mmmmm silk


Plus This Equals

This about 220 yards of pure silk...ahhh I just love the feel of silk, now what to do with it?


And on the Creative front I have been painting -

This is just a larger version of one of my doodles
I'm not sure if I'm done yet - but then again sometimes I can go a little overboard, so I'm going to look at it a few more days to see if it yells "I'm finished". I have a feeling I'm going to be making more of these.

And last but not least I've gone color crazy with yarn dyeing -



The STORE has been updated with over 50 skeins of yarn - lots of new colorways.