Friday, April 21, 2006

I swear - I'm alive!

I'm here I promise! Thank you for your concerned emails - I've just been busy here at work and at home so blogging time has been cut off for a while. I've been dyeing up a gigantic amount of custom orders and spinning up some huge wholesale orders to go to various stores - so I'm pretty tired.

Other than all the spinning and dyeing there isn't much going on! I did start the hourglass sweater but umm I'm only like 10 rows in, so a picture would be kinda pointless. I do have some exciting news though - on June 17th and 18th I will be selling my yarn in a Handspun Collective with other very talented Spinners at the Renegade Craft Fair in Williamsburg Brooklyn - Go Brooklyn! I'll give you more information soon!

I'm also working on my Brooklyn Handspun ecommerce website - I was going to be quiet about it until it is done and ready for the unveiling but I can't pass up the opportunity to bitch about how deficient I am in HTML and how pathetically little I know about PHP! Not to mention my graphic art skills also need some serious help. Anyone want to offer services for yarn? - I've got a lot of yarn!

Sorry for the pictureless post but I've got nothin new for you - On Monday I promise I'll have more pictures!

Have a great weekend!