Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Warning knitting content ahead

Ah ha! I think I finally remembered this is a knitting/spinning blog so here we go...

I finished my Clapotis in May but since I decided to do one which stripes I had a bazillion ends to weave in. So it languished in the WIP pile until I got sick of looking at it all crumpled up in the corner. Here it is on the bed blocking



I tried to take some timer shots with it after is was blocked, but they all came out crappy...when it gets cooler I'll bring it to the point so one of my fellow Spiders can take a shot of me wearing it.

I also went ahead and started Sizzle This pic was taken friday last week so I have a bit more done on it now - although I must admit not all that much.



Isn't the color great? I can't wait to see how this is going to look on me...I'm pretty excited - my first real garment!

Here are a few pictures that I didn't get to post from my trip upstate - the first one is my favorite. This is the largest prozac pill I've ever seen! - see the car off to the right for a size comparion.


I could make a lot of money selling off chunks of that...LOL - just kidding...



Ahh I love the mountains!



This is what happens to me after 4pm at work...