Friday, August 04, 2006

Just because there is static...

doesn't mean I am not working - look I promise I've been doing stuff...

Freshly dyed yarn which went up in the New store yesterday...my wonderful mailing list customers are getting first crack at them because without all of you I wouldn't be able to do this. Also I've got a bunch of sparkly batts up -



Now that I've proved I've actually done something in my blog absence I will admit to one thing - I have hardly knit a stitch! I find it really hard to knit at all in this heat and I can't figure out what to knit. I'm thinking it's really about time I made a real garment. What do you guys think of Sizzle ? Do you think it'll work for me? Jessica made it and it really looks amazing on her. Another thing going for this is that since she made it already and I get to see her every friday she can help me out when the pathetic knitter in me is hopelessly lost! Not to mention The Point is having an amazing 40% off sale so I might be able to find the perfect yarn for it at a good price. Ok I think I'm sold.

In the midst of all the deying and carding and change in my life, I've decided I needed some change in the craft room. Do you remember when it looked like this? (scroll a little you'll see it)
well it wasn't working for me, so in the spirit of all the changes going on I made some more. Here it is now -







There you go, yes I know I have a lot more organizing to do. Next I'll tackle making it look neat!

UPDATE : I've heard from a few of my mailing list customers that some of the updates didn't go through so I'm letting the cat out of the bag and here is the URL for the store - www.brooklynhandspun.com/Store