Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Spin Spider, Spin

This past Sunday was the 2nd annual Bay Ridge Spider gathering....I figure I'll make this a yearly thing from now on. This year the theme was spinning. As you can see in the following picture I have more than enough supplies in my craft room for us all to spin!


Here are a few of the girls in action -


And check out Melissa on the Lendrum!


While some of the girls were spinning the rest were enjoying food, drink, and the Money Pit...what a great movie...lol.



I'm so glad everyone trekked out to Bay Ridge - Thank you! I had a great time and I love having everyone over.

I was so tired by the time everyone left - but that didn't stop me from continuing to work on my socks. I have got one down and the 2nd is almost done. I'll have these done in under two weeks - a personal record. Here is the 1st finished sock -



This is a pattern I randomly found online - the picture was so small I really couldn't tell how it was going to come out but I'm glad I decided to go for it. I'm back in the sock knitting mode - I've already got some sock yarn put aside for my next pair - I'm thinking Monkey.