Thursday, January 05, 2006

Spin Spin Spin

My knitting has been suffering but I have been spinning to pick up the slack.

Here are 5 skeins and I'll be spinning up 5 more - another purple, 2 orange, and 2 blue. These are all for The Point I should have all 10 washed dried and ready to go by monday. I hope these are liked as much as the last batch - actually I like these more.

I've got a bunch of stuff to go off to kpixie too:

There are about 12 skeins here! I'm going to feel naked when all of this yarn leaves the house - I hate not having anything in stock, which means I besta get spinning so I can update my own Shop - actually I have added a couple of handpainted sock yarns - check them out!

So in the spirit of stashbusting in 2006 here is a sneak peak of the stash I have to sort through
- I'll have pictures of the contents tomorrow!