Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Well I don't really have any halloween goodies for you, but I did get some goodies on friday in the mail. Check it out my most recent fiber order has come in and I am so excited.


From left to rightwe have 3# of Fine BFL, 1# of Fine BFL and Alpaca, 1# of fawn alpaca, 2# of 80's Merino, and 1# of black baby alpaca - unprocessed. Tonight while giving candy to the neightborhood kids I will be dyeing up a storm and by the end of the week I'll have some lovely yarns to show for it.

I do have a few that were done over the weekend -
Natural Dark BFL with Turquoise Merino
NAtural Dark BFL with Peachy varigated Merino
Plain white romney - this I am going to dye and make socks for my dad...Shhh it's a christmas gift.

I have some good news - I just sold a bunch of my skeins to Kpixie! So keep an eye out in the one-of-a-kind section to see some Brooklyn Handspun!
These are the lucky Kpixie skeins.

In knitting news, I am almost done with the second sock, hopefully tomorrow I'll have a pic of the finished pair.

Gina Is proud - although a little grumpy, she didn't have time to prep her lovely self before I snapped this picture.